What is AvantFAX?
AvantFAX allows users on any platform to view and send faxes without having to install special software. It also allows administrators to manage users, their permissions, fax lines, fax categories, etc.
AvantFAX can be accessed from the local network and remotely via Internet using standard networking equipment.
Why should my company/organization be interested?
AvantFAX is open source and is released under the GNU General Public License just like Linux and HylaFAX.
- Do you have multiple users who need to use the fax machine?
- Do you need an efficient way to archive and search your sent and received faxes?
- Do you need a system that is robust enough to handle multiple fax lines and thousands of faxes without ''crashing''?
- Do you need to fax the same document to multiple recipients?
- Do you need a solution that you can customize and integrate into your document workflow?
If you've answered yes, AvantFAX is definitely what you're looking for. Also, commercial support and custom installations are available.
- Users can view faxes online with any standard web browser (IE6/7, Mozilla/Firefox, Safari, and Opera)
- Download your faxes in PDF format
- Recognizable fax numbers can have their faxes forwarded directly to an email address in PDF format
- Users can forward faxes via email without the need of an email client
- Enhanced cover page support for HylaFAX
- Theme support (using Smarty) (AvantFAX 3.x series)
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited fax lines - the number of fax lines managed by AvantFAX is not limited
- Email to FAX support
- Blacklisting support using DynamicConfig RejectCall
- Barcode based routing (requires HylaFAX EE 3)
- DID/DTMF-based routing support
- OCR support (using Tesseract) for improved keyword searching (AvantFAX 3.0.2+)
- Address book importer for both Email addresses and Fax numbers in vCard (.vcf) format
- Multiple language support - each user can use the interface in their native language
- Fax archive - search your fax archive for received and sent faxes by company, date, category, and keyword.
- Easily monitor and log what your users are faxing and to where
- Faxes are stored in PDF format instead of a proprietary file format
- Users on any platform use the same identical interface
- Faxes are archived on the server instead of in filing cabinets
- Eliminates multiple fax machines in a single facility
- Send faxes directly from your computer with email confirmation
- Reduces paper and toner use in both the fax machine and office printer
- Online address book helps reduce human input error
Have questions? Contact .AvantFAX® is a registered trademark of iFAX Solutions, Inc.
HylaFAX™ a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.